I was rereading some old blog posts and found the Abstract project I was working on. I think I may want to look into it again and begin some work on it.
I've also been thinking about building a "universe" builder for my space game. Essentially it would generate a universe, populate the areas of interest and then highlight the interactions.
I think both will need some administrative work before they could begin, but for the second I actually have a volunteer who would help me work on it.
Work to be Done
- Gather existing data
- Assess direction and compare with recent learning
- Establish goals of system
- Attack project
- Build Design Doc
- Establish landmarks of project
- Assess actual manpower
- Pre-Establish formulae plans
- I was forced to end my space game due to players dropping out or being absent. (Employees being let go and such)
- In a pathfinder game playing a third party class (potential writing material here)
- Still working with the guys from Rust Devils games on Zed or Alive (A wargame with a campaign system focused on zombie apocalypse and small squads)